COURSES IN SESSION (10 PAX)
Held every Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 12pm | 2pm – 6pm
Held every Tuesday: 6pm – 9pm
- Due to limited capacity, we are only accepting HomeTeamNS members at this current juncture. Affiliate members (i.e. SAFRA) and guest access will be suspended until further notice.
- Children’s wading and feature play pools will be closed till further notice.
- Access to Swimming Pools will be regulated to ensure adequate personal space among users.
- Members are strongly advised to avoid peak pool usage periods (i.e. weekday evenings and weekends).
- Members are encouraged to keep their swim to not more than 60 minutes to allow other members to have the opportunity to use the swimming pool.
- Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming and put on their attire without accessing the changing room.
- Due to limited capacity, access to HomeTeamNS & SAFRA Swimming pools will be restricted to respective Club’s Members only. Swimming lessons will also be at the discretion of respective Club’s management, subjected to capacity, availability and other applicable rules & regulations, with priority given to respective Club’s Members until further notice.
MAXIMUM VENUE CAPACITY
HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok: 35 pax
• Temperature screening will be done at the clubhouse main entrance. Visitors will be denied entry if they exhibit flu-like symptoms or are on Stay-Home-Notice / Quarantine Order.
• To facilitate contact tracing, check-in via SafeEntry is required before members are granted access into the swimming pool.
• Masks should be worn at all times when entering or leaving the facility. Users may remove their masks when going for a swim/doing strenuous exercises.
• Swimming pool waters are cleaned daily and tested in accordance with NEA guidelines.
• Toilets and changing rooms are available for use with advisory to queue outside for shower facilities.
• Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming and put on their attire without accessing the changing room
• Pool play facilities such as children’s play features, slides, jacuzzis, bubble pools and sun deck will be closed.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation implemented at pool common areas and toilets.
• Prominent signages are put up in the vicinity of the pool areas to advise users on safe management measures and to practise good personal hygiene.
• Physical distancing of 2 metres (2 arms-length) between users should be maintained at all times while exercising and playing sport.
• Personal equipment such as water bottles, towels, goggles should not be shared.
• A maximum of 8 swimmers will be allowed in each lane to prevent overcrowding. Users should avoid congregating at pool wall.
• Users are encouraged to stay in their lane. Swimming lanes will be demarcated by lane ropes to prevent unnecessary contact.
• Beyond activities, users are required to observe physical distancing of 1 metre and are not allowed to suntan, socialise or loiter within the facility.
For information on the safe management measures implemented at each facility/outlet, please click here.