Fitness Workz Premium at Khatib
Workout at your convenience!
Workout at your convenience and foster new friendships! We welcome you to join us daily from as early as 7am* to start your day afresh at three of our Fitness Workz Gyms.
Come and experience a complete cardio and strength training regime at our exclusive gyms.
Join The Fitness Workz Community
Walk into any of our Fitness Workz Gyms to sign up or renew your gym membership at your convenience.
The payment mode available is credit card. Minimum age required is 16 years old.
*Off-peak periods are defined as follows:
**Rates for HomeTeamNS ordinary, associate and family members
Price is inclusive of 7% GST.
For other membership rates and packages, please approach any of our trainers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Training Packages
Customised fitness programme tailored to your fitness goals.
|Trial Package - 3 Sessions||Regular Package - 5/10/15 Sessions||Buddy Package - 10 Sessions|
|Fitness Workz Member||$80.25||5 sessions- $267.50||$642|
|10 sessions- $428|
|15 sessions- $749|
|HomeTeamNs Member||$96.30||5 sessions- $321||$865|
|10 sessions- $535|
|20 sessions- $963|
Starting from 26 April 2022, you will not be required to pre-book a slot for the gym. You may proceed to your preferred gym and provide your Fitness Workz Membership card or pay per entry over the mobile app.
Skip the line and book your gym passes via the HomeTeamNS mobile app now!
Masks must continue to be worn at all times unless you are doing strenuous exercise, showering or re-hydrating.
Please ensure that any types of equipment used (e.g., free weights, barbells, plates, weighted machines, benches, cardio machines) are wiped down with the sanitizers and cloths provided.
Let’s do our part to keep the gym clean and safe for all members!
Fitness Workz is allowing fully-vaccinated members to work out in the gyms as they have better protection again infection and severe illnesses. The health and safety of our staff and members remain our top priority. We want to maintain the gym as a safe environment for everyone!
We will be sure to keep you posted with there are any changes.
Yes. Our shower and sauna facilities will remain open to all the members. For your own safety, do avoid conversing with one another at the changing and locker area.
No. Walk-in entry is only applicable to all members.
You must be 16 years and above to be eligible for a gym membership.
Fitness Workz gym is open to all HomeTeamNS members, SAFRA members and guests. Kindly present your membership for verification purposes.
Yes, if you have purchased the all-access gym membership which allows you to access all Fitness Workz gyms at Bukit Batok, Balestier and Khatib.
Fitness Workz has three outlets at Bukit Batok, Balestier and Khatib.
Fitness Workz provides 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months membership.
Fitness Workz Khatib provides state-of-the-art equipment, towels, locker usage, shower room, steam room*, virtual fitness class, In-house group fitness classes and swimming pool usage. *Only available at Bukit Batok & Khatib outlets.
No, you must upgrade your current (Bukit Batok/Balestier) membership to enter Fitness Workz Premium gym. Pro-rated fees will be provided.
All payment terms are collected upfront via NETS or Credit Card upon registration over the gym counter.
Yes, you can. Kindly submit the doctor’s letter or outstation/ overseas assignment for more than 1 month with written notice of 1 month.
All payment made is non-refunded and non-transferable.
Yes, off-peak users can use the gym based on the stipulated timing. Additional fees apply should Off-peak users extend their hours beyond the given timing. The last entry will be 30 minutes before off-peak hours.
Yes, all Fitness Workz gyms do accept per entry visit to the gym. Do note that per entry visit is only applicable for members.
Increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting of high-contact areas
• The housekeepers and trainers will wipe down the equipment and clean the washrooms periodically.
Easy Access and Availability of Hand Sanitisers and Wipes
• All gym members are required to clean the equipment after use. Sanitizer and cloths will be provided. Let’s do our part to keep the gym clean and safe for all members!
Implement of social distancing
• All gym users are advised to book the time slot and check on the maximum capacity before arriving at the facility. All gym users are to space themselves out of 2 metres (2 arms-length) between individuals while working out.
Gym Location (Revised Max. Capacity)
Fitness Workz Khatib (75 pax)
Fitness Workz Bukit Batok (50 pax)
Fitness Workz Balestier (20 pax)
• Gym users who intend to visit the gym can use the HomeTeamNS Mobile App to view the capacity occupancy at each gym.
• Gym users are advised to frequent one gym and not multiple gyms during this period, to minimize chances of transmission.
• All opening hours are extended to 7:00am to 10:30pm daily including weekends and PH. Do take note that these opening hours are subject to changes.
• You must be properly attired in t-shirts/tank tops, shorts, tights or track pants, leotards for ladies, and sports shoes at all times and at all areas of the gym floor
• Members using the steam room are advised to be decently clad ie: no exposure of private parts and to adhere strictly to appropriate behavior at all times
• Additionally, the respective studios may have their own footwear code. Eg: yoga and boxing may not require footwear
We have in-house classes such as RescueFit, Boxing, Zumba, and so on. Additional fees are required for such specialised classes.
We have a full range of gym equipment which is separated into 9 zones:
• Stack weights
• Free Weights
• Plate Loaded
• Hydraulic Fitness Training
• Hero Bridge
• Functional Training
• Boxing Studio
• Group Fitness Classes
No, we do not allow users to use chalk for hygiene purposes.
Personal Training is offered in a one-on-one format lead by a certified personal trainer, providing a very personalized experience. Information on our personal training can be found on the webpage here.
No. All personal training is to be conducted only by the in-house certified trainer. Strictly no external Personal Training is allowed.
Inform our reception staff and they will issue you a new card for a replacement fee from $21.40 depending on the type of cards (normal or RFID).