At HomeTeamNS, we are driven by passion. We are looking for dynamic individuals to join us in our mission in honouring Home Team NSmen for the roles they play in ensuring a Safe and Secure Singapore. Join us on a challenging and rewarding experience!
Customer Experience Ambassador (1 year contract)
Location: HomeTeamNS Balestier/Bukit Batok/Khatib
As a Customer Experience Ambassador (CEA), you are tasked with making sure that the lobby, Members Lounge, Function Rooms – the place where members and guests first come into contact with the clubhouse – runs smoothly and effectively. You will act as the ‘face’ of HomeTeamNS and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome. This also means creating a pleasant experience for members and guests to ensure their return.
A CEA is also knowledgeable about HomeTeamNS offerings and services in order to engage and delight visitors.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Member/Guest Engagement (Lobby & Members Lounge)
- Acknowledge each and every guest with a smile and a friendly greeting, using the member’s name when possible.
- Ensures that the lobby is kept clean and well-maintained.
- Interact with guests in the lobby and members in the lounge to answer their questions and ensuring they are kept well-informed.
- Provide courteous and efficient service and use tablet/self-help kiosk to assist customers with their enquiries.
- Answer any questions customers have about the clubhouse offerings and services and assist with directions with the clubhouse facilities, function rooms, and/or events held therein.
- Create a pleasant and inviting atmosphere in the clubhouse by looking for moments to delight and surprise members/children.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of HomeTeamNS with emphasis on all marketing and promotional campaigns.
Manage Function Room Booking
- Attend to walk-in/phone-in customers to understand their requirements for the use of the function room, create solutions and ensure a smooth sale process.
- Anticipate customer needs, including asking questions of customers to better understand their needs and watching/listening to customer preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Conduct regular housekeeping checks throughout the Function/Seminar rooms to deliver a seamless meeting room experience to all internal and external users.
Call-Centre cum Live Chat
- Promptly Respond to Customer Queries – communicate with customers through phone, live chat or email to answer questions, understand their needs, solve problems, and/or troubleshoot where necessary.
- In addition to providing real-time support, a Customer Experience Ambassador will also thoroughly document each customer’s question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution. This way, the staff can help improve the organization’s overall functionality and efficiency.
- In order to help customers as effectively as possible, CEAs must make an effort to remain up to date on all the products and services that their organization offers. It’s especially important for them to learn about new products and services, which customers may be more likely to ask questions about.
- Identify Possible Website Errors – the CEAs are often the first person that a customer will speak with. Because of that, they are the first people within their organization who will be alerted of website errors and other technical problems and they must promptly report the issue to the relevant OICs in order to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Diploma in Business / Hospitality / Customer Relationship Management
- Prior experience in similar role is preferred
- Proficient Computer & Livechat skills
- Some level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- An outgoing, confident and warm personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people to build trusting relationships.
- Relatable, have empathy and the ability to read people and body languages well.
- You are not afraid of approaching strangers and striking a genuine conversation, and guests aren’t afraid to approach you either
- Highest level of professionalism in attitude
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Location: HomeTeamNS Balestier/Bukit Batok/Khatib
Support the Supervisor, Slot Operations in ensuring the smooth running of the slot machine rooms while maintaining the highest standards of guest services.
- Provide excellent and prompt customer service to patrons on slot machine functions and payouts.
- Reset and refill slot machines.
- Change of stacker when required.
- Examine malfunctioning slot machines to determine possible cause of malfunction.
- Perform minor repairs or make adjustments to slot machines, resolving problems such as machine tilts and jams, escalate problems to the respective vendors’ technicians.
- Perform settlements for handing and taking over during change or end of shift.
- Conduct daily inspections of the slot machines and equipment.
- Maintain a constant presence throughout the Slot Machines Room. Walk around to assist guests and provide general information. Extend courtesy and helpful gaming information to guests. Respond to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Maintain an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security problems. Observe players and machine operation for improper use or possible security problems. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behaviour.
- Participate in slot count as assigned and in accordance with the operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure the F&B is well-stocked and cleanliness maintained.
- Relevant services experience preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge and an understanding of all slot operations rules, standards, regulations and operations.
- Attentive, ability to apply critical thinking skills, act proactively and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without compromising integrity or effectiveness.
- Consistently maintain poise and a professional demeanour under challenging situations
- Ability to work varied hours, including weekends and holidays if required.