Book a pitch today and let your feet do the talking
Calling all Futsal Enthusiasts from the West of Singapore, we hear you! Located at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok, our multi-purpose Futsal Courts can also be used to conduct other team building activities.
3 DAYS ADVANCED BOOKING REQUIRED
Monday – Thursday
9:00AM – 10:00PM*
9:00AM – 11:00PM
Additional slot: 11:00PM – 1:00am
Saturday, Sunday & PH
Additional slot: 11:00PM – 1:00am
*Click here to learn more about the safe management measures put in place.
Futsal Court A and B Rates (per 2-hour slot)
*Ball not provided.
(Also available on the HomeTeamNS Mobile App)
|Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun / PH / PH Eve|
|Off-Peak||8:00AM - 4:00PM||N.A|
|Peak||4:00PM - 8:00PM||7:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Super Peak||8:00PM - 10:00PM||7:00PM - 11:00PM|
*Starting from 17 July 2021*
LOOKING TO GET INTO SOME FUTSAL ACTION?
Led by the National Registry of Coaches (NROC) certified coaches, the Futsal Clinic is designed to help bring out the best in participants – physically and mentally. Futsal Clinic aims to provide the tiny zestful ones with an all-rounded experience to help them get off the right boot!
Be it the fundamentals of ball handling or the importance of teamwork, this comprehensive programme prepared delivers quality and personalised classes specially structured to help children tap into the different aspects of the game!
Lasting just 90 minutes per session, the Futsal Clinic covers all necessary practice required to help children get comfortable with the ball!
When children leave our pitch at the end of a fruitful day, HomeTeamNS values helping them bring home not just stories about the game but also valuable virtues such as self-discipline and teamwork, which will empower them as individuals for years to come.
HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok offers both one-time futsal sessions with no commitment involved and a package of 10 sessions at a discounted rate through the saver’s pass. Our classes follow a strict rule of only allowing a maximum ratio of 8 participants to 1 coach.
THE LESSON PLAN
The Futsal Clinic covers the defense, offense, shooting, and goal-scoring aspects of the game. The lessons value teaching children the importance of each aspect of the game and how they can play their part in it. Our Futsal Clinic covers the following:
Basic Fitness – Both mental and physical fitness is as crucial to futsal as much as talent and passion. Our sessions help children understand their bodies better through basic anaerobic and aerobic-based strength drills
Basic Futsal Techniques – One-touch passing? Receiving? Step backs? You name it and we teach it. Our training help children understand the importance of such techniques and how to effectively utilize them during play.
Tactical and Mental Awareness – Being a technical sport, futsal heavily relies on strategic planning and player positioning. We help students grasp a better understanding of such concepts, encouraging them to find the position they excel in.
Mini-Games – There is no better way to learn than playing a game! Our sessions host a mini, structured game towards the end of class!
Training is designed to suit children of all sporting backgrounds, ensuring that every participant leaves our session with improved self-esteem and confidence!
Help your children strap on their lucky boots and give them a holistic learning experience through sport!
For enquiries, call us at 6705 9475 or email email@example.com
Maximum of two pax per court
From 22 July 2021 to 18 August 2021 (both dates inclusive), social gathering group sizes will be reduced to a maximum of 2 persons.
Mandatory SafeEntry Declaration of all visitors and staff
All visitors of the clubhouse will be required to scan the SafeEntry QR code to declare their travel and health status at the HomeTeamNS Villa Concierge.
Mandatory Temperature Screening of all visitors and staff
All visitors of the clubhouse will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering the clubhouse. Individuals with a temperature of 38° and above will be denied entry into our clubhouse.
Easy access and availability of hand sanitisers
Hand sanitisers are provided at each entry and exit point of the Clubhouse.
Implementation of social distancing
We advise our Futsal Courts users to practice safe distancing when they are not participating in any physical activities.
You can make bookings via our HomeTeamNS mobile app or by calling our hotline at 6705 9475, between 9am to 6pm.
We allow walk-ins, so you can head down to HomeTeamNS Villa Concierge to make your bookings. However, we do recommend that you make your bookings before coming down.
The booking period is a minimum of 2 hours.
A maximum of 2 members is allowed per booking. Any additional members will be told to leave the premises.
HomeTeamNS adopts the “Bring your own ball” policy, so no soccer balls will be provided upon booking.
Unfortunately, we do not provide lockers at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok Futsal Court.
Masks and face shields are mandatory to be worn during physical activities.
Currently, all birthday parties and social gatherings are not allowed.
There is no refund for the cancellation of your booking, in the event of a no-show.
Do follow us on our social media pages for the latest updates on Facebook.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Booking of the Futsal Courts can be done via our website, or in person at the clubhouse Member’s Service Counter.
- Booking period is a minimum of 2 hours and are subjected to availability.
- Bookings are non- transferable.
- There is no refund for cancellation of booking or in the event of no-show.
- For your own safety, please refrain from using the facilities during inclement weather conditions. You are advised to leave the facilities when there is lightning.
- Booking of futsal courts is strictly for the purpose of the sport unless otherwise agreed by HomeTeamNS in writing. For other activities please call our Hotline: 6705 9475 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details.
- HomeTeamNS adapts the “Bring your own ball” policy and no soccer balls will be provided upon booking.
- Players/Visitors agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless HomeTeamNS, its directors, officers, employees, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from the use of the futsal courts at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok.
- No food or drinks (other than plain water) are allowed within the compound of the Futsal courts.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Futsal Courts enclosure.
- We seek your cooperation to keep the Futsal Courts free of litter.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to cancel a booking at its own discretion.
- HomeTeamNS shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, injuries or accidents within its premises.
- HomeTeamNS may at any time by notification on the Clubhouse notices, reserves all or any of the courts on any day for the purpose of holding tournaments or other related events.