Wheel Challenge 2018 returns bigger and better — with a new racing element, Go Kart, as well as other exciting carnival food and activities for the whole family!
Do you feel the need… the need for speed? HomeTeamNS motoring-themed challenge is back with a new element – Go-Kart! We’re throwing down the gauntlet. Be the first 50 participants to beat 1 min 40 seconds for a lap around the circuit and collect your exclusive prize on the event day.
Oh and don’t worry, we’ve got your family covered with other exciting carnival food and activities, while you unleash your inner speedster!
- Date: 21 July 2018
- Time: 10.00AM – 2.00PM
- Venue: KF1 Karting Circuit, 1 Turf Club Avenue, S738078
- Fee: $15 per pax
- Registration end date: 20 July 2018 or while stocks last
- Enquiries: email@example.com
*Note: There is a $6 entry charge to Turf Club for cars. Do collect the receipt and present it the registration counter to receive a $10 HomeTeamNS Voucher.
Kart Racing (No license required)
► $15 per 10-min session. Unlimited sessions, subjected to availability (first come, first served)
► Beat the timing and collect your prize!
► Time to beat – 1 min 40 secs
Narrow Plank Challenge
(min. Class 2A license)
► How long can you stay balanced?
► Motorcycles will be provided.
Figure 8 Challenge on Motorcycle
(min. Class 2B license)
► How fast can you navigate around the cones?
► Motorcycles will be provided.
Slick N Slide Waterless Car Wash
► Special Rate Eco Wash of $8 for first 30 sign ups.
► Free Headlight Care & Tire Gloss for first 30 sign ups.
► Demo car wash on car Bonnet for HomeTeamNS members.
► Full Service of Waterless Wash, Wax and Hand Polish.
► $10 nett charge for all vehicle type (SUV / Saloon / MPV) capped at 200 cars.
DM Slick N Slide FB page to pre-register your car wash slot here to enjoy promo rate! Quote “HTNSSNS21“.
Friends from Harley Davidson, Ban Hock Hin and Bridgestone will also be there with exciting promotions and offerings. Don’t forget to drop by and have a look-see!
How many tickets can I purchase?
Each HomeTeamNS ORDINARY, ASSOCIATE and FAMILY member may purchase a maximum of 5 tickets only. Should you wish to purchase more, another member is required to make the purchase.
Who is eligible for this event?
Holders of HomeTeamNS ORDINARY, ASSOCIATE and FAMILY membership only.
Can I authorize someone else to collect the tickets on my behalf?
Yes, you may. Please ensure that the authorized person is able to present a copy of the confirmation email and receipt for verification.
How do I collect my tickets?
Tickets in the form of wristbands will be issued on the event day at the registration counter.
Will there be parking coupons issued?
No, there is an entry fee of $6 for cars and $1 for motorbikes on the event day. Members will be reimbursed for the above charges with a $10 HomeTeamNS voucher at the Registration Counter.
What time will the event start?
Members may join in the activities from 10.00AM onwards.
How many times can I ride the Go-Kart?
As long as you have the event wristband, you may re-join the queue for the Go-Kart. Rides are unlimited but subject to first-come-first-served basis and event end time at 2pm.
How long is each Go-Kart Ride?
Each session is approx. 10 mins.
What is the restrictions for Go-Kart? (Height limit)
All drivers must be at least 140cm tall.
Will there be any F&B provided?
There will be snack stalls available for all attendees to redeem their F&B for free. So don’t forget to put on your wristbands!
Will transport be provided to the event venue?
No transport will be provided. The nearest MRT will be Kranji MRT station. Event venue is just a less than 10 mins walk away.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration & Payment
- All registration and payment are to be made via the online portal.
- All attendees must be accounted for in the final amount reflected in the payment receipt.
- Event is only applicable to HomeTeamNS ORDINARY, ASSOCIATE, FAMILY members.
- The event portal will not allow payment to be made should the above conditions not be met.
- Members are only allowed one transaction.
- Members may only purchase a maximum of 5 tickets. Should they wish to purchase more, they will need another member to acquire the additional tickets.
- Members are to collect their tickets in the form of wristbands on the event day at the registration counter to enjoy the challenges, activities and carnival elements.
- Only paid for members will be issued with wristbands.
- Any unaccounted for pax will NOT be issued with any wristbands and are not allowed to join in the games and redeem any F&B.
- By registering, participants agree to being photographed and video recorded on the event day for the purpose of publicity and for use in future publicity collaterals.
- By registering, participants agree to receiving Email and SMS update pertaining to HomeTeamNS events and promotions.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to reject participants who have not adhered to the payment terms from participating in the event.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.