Universal Studios ™ Singapore will be closing its doors… JUST FOR US!
Get ready for an EXCLUSIVE, MAGICAL and FUN-FILLED evening at HomeTeamNS’ very first Family Day! It’s a private party for HomeTeamNS members and their family and friends. That’s right, get access to thrilling rides and explore astonishing attractions the theme park has to offer – WITHOUT the crowds and queues!
Don’t take too long, register and pay to confirm your tickets now!
- Date: 23 June 2018, Saturday
- Park Operating Hours: 7:00pm to 12midnight (5-hour EXCLUSIVE)
- Member Subsidized Fee: $30 per pax (U.P $76) – includes $5 food voucher
- EARLY BIRD Special (ends 31 May):
▻ GET 5 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 4
▻ Simply enter 4 when completing the Total No. of Pax field and you will receive 1 FREE during ticket collection.
(Not sure how to register? Click here to see example)
- Registration end date: 10 June 2018, 2359 HRS or while stocks last
- Ticket Collection Venue: HomeTeamNS Balestier Clubhouse (31 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329979)
- Ticket Collection Period: 8 June to 21 June 2018, 9:30am to 9:00pm daily
- *Strictly no on-site event day ticket collection
- For the list of attractions opened, please click here
How many tickets can I purchase?
Each HomeTeamNS ORDINARY, ASSOCIATE and FAMILY member is entitled to a maximum of 5 tickets. Should you wish to purchase more, another member is required to make the purchase. Find out more about our family membership promotions.
I would like to purchase 5 tickets but I’m unable to proceed with payment.
With the early bird special, you will receive 1 FREE ticket when you make a purchase of 4 tickets. As such, during registration, indicate 4 pax in the Total No. of Pax (including yourself) field.
Who is eligible for this event?
Does my child require a ticket?
All children aged 4 years old and above will require a ticket.
I have forgotten to enter the promo code during my purchase.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Can I authorize someone else to collect the tickets on my behalf?
Yes, you may. Please ensure that the authorized person is able to present a copy of the confirmation email and receipt for verification.
How do I collect my tickets?
All tickets must be collected at HomeTeamNS Balestier (31 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329979) Guest Relations Counter from 8 June to 21 June from 9.30AM to 9.00PM. Failing to do so may result in the forfeiture of your tickets. Uncollected tickets are also non-refundable.
I’m unable to collect the tickets at HomeTeamNS Balestier.
You may authorize someone to collect them on your behalf. The authorized person will have to present the payment receipt sent to the registered email as proof for collection.
Will there be parking coupons issued?
No, parking is available at Resorts World Sentosa at its prevailing rates.
What time will the doors open on the event day?
Doors will only open at 6.30PM. There may be security checks upon entry, as such, attendees are encourage to travel light so as to ensure a smooth entry into the theme park.
Upon entry, can we proceed to enjoy the rides?
Attendees will be directed to the WaterWorld Amphitheatre for a congregation and welcome address by HomeTeamNS, while USS staff clear out the theme park for you to enjoy, exclusively.
I’m unable to attend the event. Can I authorize someone else to attend instead?
Yes, you may authorize someone else to attend. Do ensure that they have their tickets on them at all times during the event.
Will there be any F&B provided?
All attendees will be issued with a $5 food voucher which they can use at the participating F&B outlets within the theme park.
Will transport be provided to exit Sentosa Island?
The last bus out of Resorts World Sentosa will be at 11.30PM. Taxis and private hire cars will be available for booking within the island.
My membership expiry date differs from what is stated on my membership card.
The expiry date indicated on your membership card is for the PAssion Membership. Your HomeTeamNS Membership expiry date will be as indicated on the Events Registration Portal.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Registration & Payment
- All registration and payment are to be made via the online portal.
- All payment made to HomeTeamNS are non-refundable.
- All attendees must be accounted for in the final amount reflected in the payment receipt.
- Early bird special applies to groups of 5 attendees only.
- Early bird special ends on 31 May 2018, 2359HRS.
- Event is only applicable to HomeTeamNS ORDINARY, ASSOCIATE and FAMILY members.
- The event portal will not allow payment to be made should the above conditions not be met.
- Members may only purchase a maximum of 5 tickets. Should they wish to purchase more, they will need another member to acquire the additional tickets.
- All tickets MUST be collected from HomeTeamNS Balestier Clubhouse, located at 31 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329979.
- There will be NO on-site ticket collection.
- Failing to collect tickets before the event may result in the forfeiture of your tickets.
- Uncollected tickets are non-refundable.
- All attendees are responsible for their tickets and food vouchers.
- HomeTeamNS is not liable for any loss or damaged tickets and food vouchers.
- By registering, participants agree to being photographed and video recorded on the event day for the purpose of publicity and for use in future publicity collaterals.
- By registering, participants agree to receiving Email and SMS update pertaining to HomeTeamNS events and promotions.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to reject participants who have not adhered to the payment terms from participating in the event.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
- Children under the age of 4 do not require ticket.
- Event registration counter will close at 7.30pm.
- Any members who arrive after 7.45pm would have forfeited their tickets.
- Other terms and conditions apply.