$0 deposit trial account for first 30 days and get 50% off your first drive with us!
Tribecar redefines the way Singapore commutes through enabling car-sharing with the largest network of locations and vehicle types at competitive rates.
With locations islandwide, Tribecar’s fleet of 1,300+ vehicles are conveniently parked within minutes from your home. Book and collect your car at any time of the day, from as low as $0.50 per hour!
HomeTeamNS members now enjoy $0 deposit for trial account for first 30 days and 50% off first booking for new users (capped at $20)!
Special Promo for NS55!
Get additional $15 e-wallet credits when you top up a minimum of $50 to your Tribecar account using NS55 digital credits and if you top up $100 NS55 credits, get additional $30 instead of $15 e-wallet credits!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Valid from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 Sep 2023 only.
- Valid for new Tribecar customers only.
- Sign-up from https://bit.ly/TCxHomeTeamNS to enjoy the $0 deposit trial account.
- The $5 required during the sign-up process will be credited back to the e-wallet once the account is approved.
- The usual security deposit of $100/$200 depending on driver’s experience will be required after 30 days.
- Promo code must be applied before payment to enjoy the booking discount.
- Promo code valid for first booking only, capped at $20.
- NS55 promotion: Redemption limited to once per account.
- NS55 promotion: For redemption, members must email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the successful transaction in the LifeSG app. Email subject to indicate ‘NS55’.
- NS55 promotion: Top-up amount using the NS55 digital credits has to be of at least $50 in value to be eligible.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or vouchers.
- Tribecar’s Management reserves the right to alter or remove the promotion without notification.
- HomeTeamNS is not an agent of the merchant/partner. HomeTeamNS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products and services of all these and any other merchants/partners. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this promotion, it is to be settled directly with respective merchant.