HomeTeamNS invites you to join us for our morning trekking activity this November! Bring your family and friends out for a time of bonding and healthy living.
Discover the beauty and wonders of nature at Singapore’s first ASEAN Heritage Park. Uncover a world filled with rich biodiversity as you wander through the wetlands with an extensive mangrove forest of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. Plus, get to know better about Injury Prevention at our Lunch Talk, and also get a FREE consultation by experienced Physiotherapist, Maheen Gul (BSc Honours in Physiotherapy, King’s College London).
- Date: 03 November 2018
- Time: 7AM – 2PM
- Meeting & End Point: HomeTeamNS-JOM Balestier Clubhouse Lobby (31 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329979)
- Trail: Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Trail Info: The trek is about 3.5KM and will take approximately 3 hours to complete. Trek difficulty is suitable for individuals aged 6 to 60 years old.
- Registration end date: 29 October 2018, 2359 HRS
- Payment end date: 29 October 2018, 2359 HRS
- Event Fee: $10 per attendee
Fee includes the following:
- Exclusive HomeTeamNS Door Gift
- First 50 members* to register will be entitled to HomeTeamNS exclusive trekking stick
- Breakfast Snack
- Buffet Lunch at Balestier Clubhouse
- Lunch Talk on Injury Prevention
- Free Consultation by experienced Physiotherapist
- 2-Way Transportation between HomeTeamNS Balestier-JOM and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Trail Experience with Specialists
- *One trekking stick will be given per transaction
- Recommended attire: Comfortable, covered footwear and sports attire
- Recommended items to bring: Poncho/ Umbrella, water bottle, towel
In the event of a CAT 1 Weather Status (High Risk of Lightning Strike), the trek will be put on hold. Should the weather status persist, HomeTeamNS together with the trekking specialists will advise on the continuity of the event.
For any further clarifications, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Members are only entitled to a maximum of 5 participation slots for the trekking activity.
- All registration must be made via the HomeTeamNS event page website form.
- Registration period ends on 29 October 2018, 2359HRS.
- Successful registration sent is NOT an indication of a confirmed space for the activity.
- Members who register once the event has hit max capacity, will be placed on a waiting list.
- Members placed on the waiting list will be notified should more participation slots open up.
- An email with payment instructions will be sent to registrants within 3 working days.
- Payment period ends on 29 October 2018, 2359HRS.
- Payment can only be made via HomeTeamNS event portal page.
- Participation and slots will only be reserved and allocated once payment has been successfully made.
- A confirmation email will be sent once payment has been received successfully.
- Promotion is valid for HomeTeamNS Ordinary & Associate Membership holders ONLY.
- Promotion is valid per member per card (if applicable).
- All attending pax should be accounted for in the payment receipt.
- All payment made to HomeTeamNS are non-refundable.
- The trail is wheelchair-friendly.
- Do not bring pets, radio, or bicycles into the reserve.
- Activities such as poaching and releasing of animals, damaging or removing plants, and those that cause pollution are strictly prohibited.
- Do your part to bring rubbish out of the park or dispose of them at the nearest bin.
- Do not speak or play music loudly.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- By registering, participants agree to being photographed and video recorded on the event day for the purpose of publicity and for use in future publicity collaterals.
- By registering, participants agree to receiving Email and SMS update pertaining to HomeTeamNS events and promotions.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to reject participants who have not adhered to the payment terms from participating in the event.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
- Event day registration counter will close at 7.30AM.
- Bus to the start point of the trail will depart at 7.45AM sharp. Any members who arrive after will have forfeited their slots.
- Other terms and conditions apply.