The Members Lounge is now open to all HomeTeamNS members, 10am – 9pm
Terms on Use of Members’ Lounge at HomeTeamNS Tampines
- The Management reserves the rights to change the operating hours or close the lounge (including for any private events) without prior notice.
- The Members’ Lounge is open to HomeTeamNS Members only. All users of the Members’ Lounge must hold a valid HomeTeamNS membership card.
- Members must sign in at the counter upon entry to the Lounge.
- Members shall, upon request, produce their membership card for verification.
- The Management or its representative reserves the rights to refuse entry to anyone who is unable to produce proof of membership.
- No consumption of outside food. Only food and beverages from Co-Op are allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Violators shall be reported to the authorities.
- Members and guests must be properly attired to enter premises. No slippers/sandals are allowed – covered shoes only.
- If any objection is made to the dressing of any member or guests, the Management or its representative shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether such dressing is appropriate. If deemed to be inappropriate, the member shall be refused entry.
- The lounge shall not be used as a business centre or private room. Members shall not use the lounge to conduct any business or commercial dealings, private parties or organised group events/activities, save where approved by the Management.
- Members are to observe basic decorum when using the facility. Members shall not use the lounge for sleeping, talking loudly, or behave in a rowdy behaviour. Any members who behave in an unruly manner or cause annoyance to others or otherwise misbehave (as determined in the Management’s sole discretion), shall be asked to leave by the Management or any of his representative.
- No photography and filming activities are allowed in the lounge without the management’s prior approval.
- No items shall be taken out of the lounge. The member shall be fully responsible for any loss or damages caused by him/her in his/her use of the Members’ Lounge.
- The member shall at all times take care of his/her valuables when using the Members’ Lounge. The Management shall not be liable for any loss of personal belongings of any member arising during the use of the Members’ Lounge.
- The member is solely responsible for any incidents or injuries which may arise from the use of the lounge. The Management shall not be responsible for any loss or harm suffered by any persons arising out of the use of the Members’ Lounge.
- The Management reserves the right to change any rules and regulations without prior notice.