Enjoy up to 40% OFF tickets to Mandarin musical, ‘Super Mommy’ from Taiwan!
Taiwanese theatrical production “Super Mommy” (我的媽媽是Eny) is set to debut in Singapore this May, and HomeTeamNS members enjoy up to 40% off* CAT 1 to 3 tickets!
Set in a multi-generational household, this mid-year production explores the lives of a dual-income family struggling to cope with their jobs while caring for their young son and an elderly family member suffering from dementia. They eventually decide to hire a domestic helper, Eny – the show’s central character – who proves to be capable, but misses her son back in her Indonesian hometown. Will she stay, or will she return to her hometown? What will happen to her employers’ family? You’ll have to wait till the show’s premiere at Resorts World Theatre to find out.
- Date: 18 May 2018 – 22 June 2018
- Time: 2pm, 8pm
- Venue: Resorts World™ Theatre
Enjoy up to 40% OFF tickets when you present your HomeTeamNS-PAssion Card/ HomeTeamNS-PAssion-POSB Debit Card onsite or key in the first 4 digits (8102) of your HomeTeamNS-PAssion Card number online.
- 40% OFF (Non-peak)
- 30% OFF (Peak)
|CAT 1||CAT 2||CAT 3|
|Non-Peak: HomeTeamNS-PAssion (40% off) |
(Mondays - Thursday)
|$52.80 (Adult)||$46.80 (Adult)||$34.80 (Adult)|
|$42.00 (Child/Senior)||$37.20 (Child/Senior)||$27.60 (Child/Senior)|
|Peak: HomeTeamNS-PAssion (30% off)|
(Fridays - Sundays)
|$61.60 (Adult)||$54.60 (Adult)||$40.60 (Adult)|
|$49 (Child/Senior)||$43.40 (Child/Senior)||$32.20 (Child/Senior)|
|RWS Published Price||$88.00 (Adult)||$78.00 (Adult)||$58.00 (Adult)|
|$70.00 (Child/Senior)||$62.00 (Child/Senior)||$46.00 (Child/Senior)|
*HomeTeamNS is not an agent of the merchant/partner. HomeTeamNS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products and services of all these and any other merchants/partners. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this promotion, it is to be settled directly with respective merchant.
Venue & Admission Rules
Rating/ Age Limit
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 4 shall not be admitted.
- Children 4 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- We apologise in advance: any child who causes disruption to the show or affects the other members of the audience may be asked to leave the theatre.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes prior to starting time.
- Late arrival may result in admittance only at a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is not allowed for this event.
- No outside food is allowed into the venue.