- Handle finance project works including the policy and SOP review and any other ad-hoc project tasks given by the Director.
- Assist to streamline the finance work process to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance department.
- Partner with existing Accountant in the preparation of month end closing documents such as General Ledger, journals and schedules and submission of finance reports for management meeting and operations meeting on a monthly and quarterly basis, and perform financial analysis and explain key variances for the financial statement
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of Fixed Assets Register, monitoring, tracking and controlling of capital expenditure budgeting.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team members.
- Support Finance Manager in maintaining a sound internal control system and timely updating of Finance policies to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Support Finance Manager in the annual budget planning process.
- Any other finance duties which assigned by the Finance Manager or Director, Corporate Services.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent. Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting Standard and GST regulation.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in handling full spectrum of monthly accounts closing.
- Prior experience in the internal or external audit will be advantageous.
- Good ability in adapting to fast-expanding organisation, resilience and ability to handle work stress.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to attend to details. Effective communication & interpersonal skills and able to interact well with various business units.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Words. Preferred experience in Navision accounting software or any ERP accounting system.