JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency, predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Assists with trouble shooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include Mechanical & Electrical etc.
- Conduct site inspections, recording readings for Electrical meter and ensure proper operation on all facilities equipment.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete the task on hand.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps. At times to perform handyman works including minor repairs, installation of signs, water seepages, carry out white-washing / painting of common area walls, ceiling and floors etc.
- Ability to understand building plans to ensure safety first when carrying out maintenance works and attend to facilities-related request & issues.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns. Support incident management and reports for Assistant Manager, Operation.
- Perform investigation and rectification works and update Assistant Manager, Operations / Club Manager periodically.
- Perform and ensure all preventive maintenance works are carried out according to the maintenance programs & procedures.
- Carry our any ad-hoc maintenance or repair work as assigned or requested by the team.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors, contractors and tenants technical team on behalf of Assistant Manager, Operations and Club Manager.
- Preparation of monthly management reports & operational budgets.
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic clubhouse environment, ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude, able to work shifts.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Estate Management/ Building Services/Engineering.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of building operations and maintenance.
- Prior experience in hospitality environment will be advantageous.