OFFICER, ADVENTURE CENTRE / GUEST VILLA FACILITY
Main / Key Responsibility
- Conduct Daily Check of the Villas and Ensure that all amenities in the Villas are in good condition.
- To be responsible in delivering a first class service experience during the villa checking-in and checking-out. To ensure that the villas are in good working condition at all times.
- To provide a positive customer experience.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of floats as part of the opening and closing of counter duties.
- Manage members’ enquiries
- Manage the Check-In and Check-Out
- Pre-inspection of the room conditions before release for occupancy
- Verifying on inventory items upon check-in
- Checking of inventory items and room conditions upon check-out
- Activation of housekeeping for turnover of rooms
- Issuance of towels, bed linen for turn-over and monitor items sent for laundry
- Maintain a safe, tidy and clean Service Counter by complying with rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- To assist in liaising with contractors in respect of security, cleaning and ad-hoc building or repair works in the villa.
- To attend to Members’ feedbacks/complaints at the Villa
- To report any faults or damages found on equipment, villa facility or any fittings within the facility ground to the Club Ops Department
Duties / Tasks
- To take charge of the set-up of logistics and equipment for events activities, and corporate programmes organized in the Villas @ HomeTeamNS
- Ensure that information and marketing collaterals for the villas within the Club are up to date.
- To manage the filing of registry records of maintenance contracts, services and invoice and ensure that all paperwork is in order.
- To perform any other duties as designated or required by management from time to time.
- Ensure the safety of participants of the HTNS Adventure Centre at all times.
- To assist with supervisor to check on regular risk and safety assessment on present and future training activities, programmes areas, courses and clinics etc.
- Performs first-line management of any crisis situation in the field.
- Performs regular internal maintenance works on facilities, equipment and areas
- To assist supervisor on quarterly inspection on training equipment to ensure their safety.
- Attend staff training to ensure constant improvement of hard and soft skills.
- Attend all meetings unless on leave or given exemption by the Manager
- Performs any other duties assigned by BD&M Manager
- At least GCE “O” level, N-Level, NITEC or Higher NITEC holder.
- Have been working at least 1 year in the similar working experience and industry.
- Passion and pleasant, and good customer service skill.
- Good Communication Skill.