Membership Services Executive (Partnership & Alliance) – 1 Year Contract
This is a 1-year contract employment. Opportunities are present for re-contract or conversion to permanent employment.
- Aggressive acquisition of new merchants for the establishment, implementation and executive on membership privileges and benefits
- Identify and acquire short-term ad hoc exclusive tie-ups, long-term benefits and strategic collaboration with merchants
- To source for a good ratio of merchant mix & type according to the framework set
- To identify a list of desired merchants that match the department’s marketing strategies
- To maintain good records of all existing concession agreements and update the database of existing co-partners/discount outlets
- Compile monthly statistics reports for provision of merchants to Director
- Derive collaterals and write-ups to publicize and highlight membership benefits to members via the various communication platforms
- To source for sponsorship of products, vouchers / lucky draw prizes to support membership engagement programmes such as membership drive, promotional events & activities, contests & giveaways
- Manage strong relations with key existing merchants & strategic partners
- Ability to work within tight datelines & possesses good writing ability to publicize new membership benefits & privileges by providing the necessary write-ups to the PR & Comms Department.
- To work closely with affiliated organization on exchange of membership benefits as well as to uphold the reciprocal arrangements between parties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related fields.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and is a team player.
- Proficient in Photoshop and/or Illustrator or knowledge in video-editing would be advantageous.