Learn how an LPA protects your interests by allowing you to choose your proxy decision maker to act on your behalf.
A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) empowers an individual to make considered choices about his personal welfare and finances in the event that he loses mental capacity.
- Date: 4 November, Saturday
- Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6708 6639
- The relationship between a Will and an LPA
- Definition of terms
- Who needs an LPA?
- 4 simple steps of making an LPA
- HomeTeamNS/JOM Member: Free
- SAFRA/PA: $5
- Guest: $10