10% OFF admission to Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum is the custodian of Singapore’s natural heritage collection and houses Singapore’s collection of preserved zoological specimens as well as the herbarium of the National University of Singapore.
Christmas Island’s connection to Singapore goes a long way back, with a history of research on Christmas Island fauna, such as its charismatic crabs and birds, dating to as early as 1904.
Come discover the diverse nature of Christmas Island – from the red and coconut crabs, to frigatebirds and booby birds – and learn about some of the threats it faces from invasive species and other anthropogenic activities.
Enjoy 10% OFF admission tickets by flashing your HomeTeamNS membership card!
*Limited to a maximum of 5 tickets per cardholder member per transaction each day.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid till 31 December 2018.
- Offer available at Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum counter.
- Present HomeTeamNS membership card at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum counter to enjoy the promotion.
- Limited to a maximum of 5 tickets per HomeTeamNS membership cardholder per transaction per day.
- Tickets may not be re-sold.
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with each other and with other discounts, vouchers, promotions, privileges, membership/loyalty programmes unless otherwise stated.
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History reserves the right to conduct verification checks and deny entry to visitors suspected of breach of Terms & Conditions of sale and entry.
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- Promotion is subject to Terms & Conditions of Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, which may be updated from time to time at its sole discretion.
Address and Contact Details
- Address: 2 Conservatory Drive, Singapore 117377
- Tel: 6601 3333