KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance and Support:
- Support existing CRM, POS, Web Portal and other applications. Evaluate and advise users on IT solutions.
- Enhance application, system integration, system interfaces and reports generation.
- Facilitate and support IT HOD in new core CRM and other projects implementation. Responsible for ensuring quality project is successful delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Gather and understand business requirements, and translate into technical viable solutions.
- Design and develop application, system integration, system interfaces and reports. Manage external vendor for outsourced projects and services.
- Perform system testing and user acceptance testing for applications.
- Ensure that all issues are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper installation, configuration and deployment are carried out.
- Provide user training to support new system implementation.
- Coordinate IT audit with auditors.
- System documentation.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, or related discipline with more than 6 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience with IT systems and preferred those with extensive experience in implementation and integration of web portal, CRM, POS, mobility and BI.
- At least 4 years of sytem design and hands-on coding experience in .NET, XML, Java, SQL, database.
- Proficient in hands-on application development using SDLC methodology.
- Technology savvy and ability to keep abreast of current and emerging information technologies trends.
- Meticulous, able to work independently and is also a team player.
- Familiarity with country clubs / hospitality business will be a plus.