Access to 5 HomeTeamNS Clubhouses & Facilities and Concessionary Members’ Parking
Exclusive Handpicked Amazing Treats & Birthday Goodies
Privileges at over 1,500 merchant outlets across HomeTeamNS and PA networks
Use it As a Public Transport Card on buses, MRT/LRT and taxis
Earn TapForMore points when you shop at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian
Earn 1.5X STARS$® when you shop at participating CapitaMalls shopping centre
Complimentary 5-year National Library Board partnership membership
Exclusive Privileges at Community Clubs and other PA outlets island-wide
Gifts entitlement are upon sign-up or renewal with the choice of 1 from the 3 options*
*Availability of choice may vary at each clubhouse
5-year Membership Gifts
adidas Duffel Bag with multi compartments
Timex Digital Watch
adidas Compact Backpack
10-year Membership Gifts
Classy & Versatile Picard Wallet (Available in 2 colours)
Columbia Leather Watch
Lightweight Panasonic Headphones
Terms & Conditions
- Free gift applies to sign up/renewal of Ordinary/Associate HomeTeamNS membership (either 5-year / 10-year term) via online, onsite and DBS/ POSB iBanking.
- To sign up for the HomeTeamNS-PAssion-POSB Debit card, you would also need to have any one or more of the following accounts:- POSB Savings Account / DBS Savings Plus Account / DBS Autosave Account / DBS Current Account.
- *Renewal of HomeTeamNS membership is required if your membership term is less than 12 months / expired membership. Prevailing membership fees for either 5-years @ $100 or 10-years @ $150 will automatically be deducted from your bank account. Members will then be given an acknowledgement letter/gift redemption letter (if applicable) in 1 weeks’ time upon successful deduction.
- ^^For first- time applicant for HomeTeamNS membership sign up, proof of eligibility/supporting document is required to be presented. Full upfront HomeTeamNS membership fees is required.
- For new / renewal of HomeTeamNS membership via HomeTeamNS Online portal, you will be issued with the HomeTeamNS-PAssion card. If you wish to convert to the new HomeTeamNS-PAssion-POSB Debit Card, please notify us via email immediately upon successful transaction. Indicate your name, nric and contact details. Our membership staff will be in touch with you.
- HomeTeamNS Management reserves the right to amend and change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- By signing up as a HomeTeamNS member, you have agreed to abide by the Standards of Conduct.
- Strictly no refund for membership fees paid in full.
- For enquiries, email membership@HomeTeamNS.sg or call 6705-9499.
When will I receive my HomeTeamNS Membership Card?
Your membership card will be mailed to you within 4 – 6 weeks after your application.
How do I renew my Membership?
You can choose to renew it at any of our 5 Clubhouses. For payment at our Clubhouses, we accept cash or NETS only. Do bring along any photo ID for identification.
Alternatively, you may renew your HomeTeamNS membership via the following options:
1. Access via Members’ Portal
By default, their login details would be:
Login ID : S1234567A (NRIC Number, Non-Case Sensitive)
Password : 4567a (Last 5 characters of NRIC, inclusive of alphabet in lower case)
- Click on “Membership Renewal” on the side-profile of the page.
- Select the NRIC No. of the member of which you wish to renew given from the drop-down selection. Allow the page to re-load after the selection.
- The selected member’s details would appear, click on “Renew” for the membership renewal and select the preferred tier from the pop-out box.
- Once selection has been made, you may then proceed to make payment by clicking on “View My Cart“.
- Do take note that payment via online would be by credit Card/Debit card only.
2. Renewal by cheque
You may send us a cheque payable to: HomeTeamNS. Indicate at the back of the cheque with Member’s NRIC, Name in Full and Contact No. You may mail it to:
Membership Services Department
31 Ah Hood Road Singapore 329979
Do allow us 3-5 working days to process the renewal for cheque payment.
- For lapsed membership, the membership commences immediately after the successful collection of payment.
- Family membership renewals cannot exceed the main member’s membership expiry date.
Who can join HomeTeamNS?
Please refer to section under “Category & Fees” tab.
Is the HomeTeamNS Membership Card transferable?
No, your membership card is not transferable and the cardholder must be present at all times when using the Clubhouse facilities. Action will be taken against the abuse of the membership card and/or any of its associated privileges.
How will I be informed of the latest membership benefits and activities?
As a privileged member of HomeTeamNS, you will receive a copy of “Frontline” – a bimonthly magazine published exclusively for members – which will contain our latest happenings and offers. You will also receive a monthly e-newsletter at the email address registered in our database. Of course, you can also browse our website for the latest updates under What’s On HomeTeamNS and Amazing Treats.
Is there a charge of replacing a lost or damaged card?
Yes. There is an admin fee of $5 for the replacement of the generic membership card and $10 for the HomeTeamNS-PAssion membership card. Payment can be made via cheque (made payable to “HomeTeamNS”), cash or NETS at our Clubhouses.
How do I get a replacement card if my card is faulty?
For Faulty HomeTeamNS-PAssion ez-link Card, you may proceed to the reception counter in any of our clubhouses for assistance to proceed with a 1-to-1 replacement. Refund of any remaining balance in the PAssion ez-link Card will be processed by EZ-Link Pte Ltd within 28 working days upon receipt of the faulty card.
When I renew my membership, will my TapForMore points be transferred to my new card?
Your TapForMore points will not be transferred over to your new membership card. Please be advised to use up your points before renewing your membership. Please also note that if your membership has expired, your TapForMore points will be deactivated.
Will I be able to refund my membership fees if I change my mind later on, or for reasons do not want to continue my HomeTeamNS membership with us?
No, there is strictly no refund allowed. Once payment is accepted, your membership fees cannot be refunded.
How may I terminate my membership with HomeTeamNS?
We are sorry to hear that and do hope you will reconsider. If you have Family Memberships under the main cardholder, they will also cease with your termination. If you wish to proceed with the termination, please email your name, NRIC number and reason for termination to us .
How to apply
Download our application form here .
Payment by Cheque, Cashier’s Order, or Money/Posta l Order accepted and made payable to ‘HomeTeamNS’
In dicate at the back of the cheque with Member’s NRIC, Name in Full and Contact No.
Mail application form back to: HomeTeamNS Membership Services, 31 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329979
Terms and Conditions
- For expired membership, the membership commences immediately after the successful collection of payment.
- Family membership renewals cannot exceed the main(principal) member’s membership expiry date.
- For first-time applicant for HomeTeamNS membership sign up, proof of eligibility / supporting document is required.
- HomeTeamNS Management reserves the right to amend and change the terms and conditions without prior notice,
- By signing up as a HomeTeamNS member, you have agreed to abide by the Standards of Conduct .
- For enquiries, email membership@HomeTeamNS.sg or call 6705-9499.