Access to 5 HomeTeamNS Clubhouses & Facilities and Concessionary Members’ Parking
Exclusive Handpicked Amazing Treats & Birthday Goodies
Privileges at over 1,500 merchant outlets across HomeTeamNS and PA networks
Use it As a Public Transport Card on buses, MRT/LRT and taxis
Earn TapForMore points when you shop at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian
Complimentary 5-year National Library Board partnership membership
Exclusive Privileges at Community Clubs and other PA outlets island-wide
GIFTS ENTITLEMENT ARE UPON SIGN-UP OR RENEWAL OF 5-YEAR/ 10-YEAR MEMBERSHIP*
*The foodpanda promo code vouchers will be emailed to you within 3 to 5 working days.
5-YEAR MEMBERSHIP GIFT
$10 foodpanda promo code voucher
10-YEAR MEMBERSHIP GIFT
$20 foodpanda promo code voucher
Terms & Conditions
- Complimentary Membership Gift is applicable to only the sign-up/renewal of your Ordinary/Associate Membership of either a 5-Year or 10-Year term at non-promotional rates via online and onsite.
- Your foodpanda promo code will be sent to you via email within 3 to 5 working days upon successful sign-up/renewal of your HomeTeamNS Ordinary/Associate Membership.
- Complimentary membership gift that has been issued to the wrong email as per your membership profile will be deemed as fulfilled and any request to re-transfer will not be entertained.
- HomeTeamNS Management reserves the right to amend and change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- By signing up as a HomeTeamNS member, you have agreed to abide by the Standards of Conduct.
- Strictly no refund for membership fees paid in full and after successful issuance of your Complimentary Membership Gift.
- For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can join HomeTeamNS?
Please refer to section under “Category & Fees” tab.
How do I renew my Membership?
1. Via Members’ Portal
You will be able to login to our Members’ Portal* with your Mobile Number that you have registered with us. Upon successful login, you may follow through the steps below to renew your HomeTeamNS membership:
- Click on “Membership Renewal” on the side-profile of the page.
- Select the NRIC No. of the member of which you wish to renew given from the drop-down selection. Allow the page to re-load after the selection.
- The selected member’s details would appear, click on “Renew” for the membership renewal and select the preferred tier from the pop-out box.
- Once selection has been made, you may then proceed to make payment.
- Do take note that payment via online would be by Credit/Debit card only.
*Access to our Members’ Portal is available only to existing Ordinary and Associate Members.
2. Via our Mobile App
Download our HomeTeamNS Mobile App via this link now and renew your membership by navigating to the “Membership” tab.
3. Via our Renewal Portal
Alternatively, you may head over to our Renewal Portal here to renew your membership with us!
What is the age limit for Children under the Family Membership
Only Children of the Ordinary or Associate member are eligible to sign up. The child must be within ages 5 to 21 during the entire term of the membership (i.e. Once the child is above 21, the membership will no longer be valid).
When will I receive my HomeTeamNS Membership Card?
HomeTeamNS is going digital! You can now now download the HomeTeamNS mobile App here to login in and view your digital card. Physical cards will only be mailed out upon request and is applicable to members who have signed-up/renewed for a Membership Term of at least 5 Years and above.
Is the HomeTeamNS Membership Card transferable?
No, your membership card is not transferable and the cardholder must be present at all times when using the Clubhouse facilities. Action will be taken against the abuse of the meard and/or any of its associated privileges.
How will I be informed of the latest membership benefits and activities?
As a privileged member of HomeTeamNS, you will receive a copy of “Frontline” – a bimonthly magazine published exclusively for members – which will contain our latest happenings and offers. You will also receive a monthly e-newsletter at the email address registered in our database. Of course, you can also browse our website for the latest updates under What’s On HomeTeamNS and Amazing Treats.
Is there a charge of replacing a lost or damaged card?
Yes. There is an admin fee of $10 for the HomeTeamNS-PAssion membership card. EZ-Recovery Applications can be submitted via our Members’ Portal. Alternatively, you may download our HomeTeamNS mobile app to get your digital membership card and save on the replacement card fees.
How do I get a replacement card if my card is faulty?
You may login to our Member’s Portal to report your lost or faulty card. Refund of any remaining balance in the PAssion EZ-link Card will be processed by EZ-Link Pte Ltd within 28 working days upon receipt of the faulty card. Please mail your faulty card to Membership Department, 31 Ah Hood Road Singapore 329979.
When I renew my membership, will my TapForMore points be transferred to my new card?
Your TapForMore points will not be transferred over to your new membership card. Please be advised to use up your points before renewing your membership. Please also note that if your membership has expired, your TapForMore points will be deactivated.
Will I be able to refund my membership fees if I change my mind later on, or for reasons do not want to continue my HomeTeamNS membership with us?
No, there is strictly no refund allowed. Once payment is accepted, your membership fees cannot be refunded.
How may I terminate my membership with HomeTeamNS?
We are sorry to hear that and do hope you will reconsider. If you have Family Memberships under the main cardholder, they will also cease with your termination. If you wish to proceed with the termination, please email your (1) Last 4 Characters of your NRIC, (2) Full Name as per NRIC and reason for termination to us .
How to apply
Terms and Conditions
- For expired membership, the membership commences immediately after the successful collection of payment.
- Family membership renewals cannot exceed the main (principal) member’s membership expiry date.
- For first-time applicant for HomeTeamNS membership sign up, you will be required to upload your proof of eligibility/supporting document via our Members’ Portal.
- HomeTeamNS Management reserves the right to amend and change the terms and conditions without prior notice,
- By signing up as a HomeTeamNS member, you have agreed to abide by the Standards of Conduct .
- For enquiries, email email@example.com.