HomeTeamNS Sembawang Guest Rooms
|Room Type||Peak / Non-Peak||HomeTeamNS Members||Affiliated Members*|
Note: For walk-ins that require same day check-in, it is accepted with a minimum of 2 nights booking.
*Rates/per night are inclusive of 7% GST
*Affiliated members refer to valid SAFRA, JOM, Social and PAssion Card holders
*Rooms booking are not inclusive of BBQ pits.
Off-Peak – Mondays to Thursdays | Peak – Fridays to Sundays, Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays and School Holidays.
|Family+ Room||Family Room||Friends Room||Club Room|
|Maximum Occupancy (per room)||7||6||5||4|
|No. of Facilities Card Issued|
(any missing of cards, there will be a charge of $53.50 each)
|No. of Guest Room Key Issued|
(missing of key, there will be a charge of $53.50)
- Reception: Check-in (3pm to 8pm) | Check-out (11am)
- For every room booked, a refundable sum of $50 cash deposit is required upon check-in.
All successful applicants for lodging facilities in HomeTeamNS (hereinafter “Occupants”) are required to comply with the following rules and regulations:
- The facilities are for the use of Occupants, their relatives and guests. Occupants, their relatives and guests are to abide by these regulations.
- Subletting of the lodging facilities are not permitted.
- Occupants should observe the recommended capacity of each facility. All other guests other than the registered occupants to leave the premises by 12 midnight. HomeTeamNS reserves the right to request Occupants who are found to have violated this regulation to leave the Clubhouse.
- Occupants will permit reasonable access and inspection of their facilities and/or facilities by authorized agents of HomeTeamNS at all reasonable times.
- Users of the pool at Bukit Batok and the pool and gymnasium of the Sembawang Clubhouse Guest Rooms must be attired in accordance to the respective dress codes and must comply with all rules and regulations on the use of the facilities displayed at the respective facilities.
- Occupants are responsible for any breakage, loss or damage to any property in the lodging facility and the surrounding grounds and are required to pay for the costs of
repairs or replacements.
- All charges payable (breakage, loss, rental of items, etc) will be offset from the deposit amount paid. Any outstanding amount to be paid via cash upon checkout.
- Professional sound systems with tower speakers and sub-woofers are not allowed within the Clubhouse grounds. We reserve the right to terminate the booking of any Occupants found to have violated this regulation and/or disturbing his/her neighboring chalets. No refunds on the booking will be given in such cases.
- No pets are allowed within the Clubhouses (unless otherwise stated). We reserve the right to terminate the booking of an Occupant should the Occupant be found bringing in any pets to within the grounds of the Clubhouses and its lodging facilities. No refunds on the booking will be given in such cases. The Occupant may also be disqualified from using all HomeTeamNS lodging facilities in future.
- Noisy activities and games must not be held in the Villas / Guest Rooms between 2400 hrs and 0800 hrs of the following day. Occupants may be subjected to a fine if they were found to have violated this regulation.
- Setting up of Tentage / Marquee / Furniture / Bouncing Castle / Playground Equipment / Camping Tent, etc, are strictly prohibited.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to take any action it considers necessary against any Occupant, his/her relatives and guests, if found misusing the villa or guest room
premises or violating these regulations. This includes immediate cancellation of an Occupant’s application or terminating his stay without refunding the amount paid
for and disqualifying him from using all HomeTeamNS lodging facilities in future.
- Smoking and all forms of gambling are not permitted.
- For accommodation with cooking facilities, occupants to ensure that the crockery and utensils are properly washed before check-out. All food residue and rubbish must be properly packed and dumped in the refuse bin provided.
- The arrangement of the furniture / equipment should be the same as per check-in. Any furniture / equipment found to be moved or dismantled will incur additional
- Save the Earth! Water and electricity is precious. Lighting, air-conditioned and other electrical appliances are to be turned off, when not in use.
- Decorations for birthdays, weddings & festive celebrations are permitted in the rooms. However, occupants must remove all decorations before checking out and ensure that the properties (e.g., walls) are not damaged.
Representations & Warranties
- You represent and warrant that you are of at least 18 years old when making the booking; and all information supplied by you is true, current, complete and accurate.
- We reserve the right to cancel your accepted booking without paying any compensation to you if it comes to our attention that any registration details you have provided is not current, incomplete, inaccurate, or false.
Charges and Payments
- The rates quoted are inclusive of applicable government taxes and are subject to change without notice.
Refund and Cancellations
- We may refund you all amounts paid by you if the accommodation you booked and paid for is not available and our suggested alternative is not acceptable to you.
- Any amendments to your booking which results in a booking of lower value as compared to the previous booking will be considered as a downgrade. For such downgrading, strictly no refund to be made between the value of the 2 bookings.
- All amendments are subject to availability. However, you are required to top up any additional rentals incurred should you choose to upgrade the unit or extend your stay period.
Amendment / Cancellation Policies
- 30 days and more: Amendment Permitted once with an Admin Fee of $21.40. Cancellation not permitted.
- Less than 30 days: Amendment and cancellation not permitted.
*Calculated as at Check-in date.
- No refund is permitted for all cancellations, including in an event of a no show.
- All amendment charges imposed shall be in accordance with the aforementioned amendment and cancellation policies and shall be final and conclusive.
Liability and Indemnity
- To the fullest extent permitted by law HomeTeamNS will not be liable for any liability, loss, injury, claims, actions, costs or other damage which you or your guests suffer arising from or incidental to your booking of any Resort, unless such liability, loss, injury, claims, actions, costs or other damage arises from our negligence or default.
- You will indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs (including legal costs), damages and other expenses and losses which we incur or suffer arising out of or incidental to your breach of any of (i) the terms and conditions in this part, or (ii) the regulations of the Resort.
- HomeTeamNS shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from our failure, delay in performing any, or all of our obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances or cause beyond our reasonable control.
- HomeTeamNS reserve the right to terminate or shorten your accepted booking in the event of a national crisis or emergency without incurring any liability on our part.
- HomeTeamNS may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
For HomeTeamNS Ordinary and Associate members, please book your rooms through our online reservation system.
For HomeTeamNS Ordinary / Associate Members:
All bookings are on first-come first-serve basis and are made either online or in person at HomeTeamNS Clubhouses (Bukit Batok, Balestier and Sembawang).
For SAFRA / PAssion / JOM / Social Members:
Bookings have to be made in person at HomeTeamNS Clubhouses (Bukit Batok, Balestier and Sembawang). All members must be above 18 years of age. SAFRA Dependent Members are not eligible to book.
Application is open on the 1st of every month for the following three months.
Check-in is from 3pm to 8pm, whereas check-out will be from 9am to 10am.
Early check-in will be subjected to approval, case-by-case basis. Kindly call 6708 6670 one day before your check-in date to check if early check-in is allowed.
For HomeTeamNS Members, a third party is allowed to check-in on your behalf. He/She will have to bring a copy of your NRIC and the Authorization Form for the Check-In.
For PAssion and SAFRA Members, third party is not allowed to check-in on your behalf. You will have to be present for the check-in procedures.
No, anyone can check-out on behalf of you as long as they present the refund deposit form.
Yes, $50 cash deposit is required upon check in and will be returned to you upon your check-out.
For walk-ins that require a same day check-in, it is accepted with a minimum of 2 nights booking.
A maximum of 3 nights is allowed to be booked per member. If you require more than 3 nights stay, it will be subjected to approval by the management
The guest rooms do not come with BBQ pits. Rental and payment of BBQ pits will have to be done separately.
Booking and payment of BBQ pits will have to be done over the reception counter. No reservations are allowed.
As we have limited number of pits, 1 guest room is allowed to book 1 BBQ pit.
Booking of BBQ pits without a guest room is only applicable for non-peak period. Non-peak period refers to Monday to Thursday, excluding school holidays, PH and eve of PH.
No, guests are not allowed to bring their own portable pits due to safety concerns.
Nearest MRT station: Sembawang
Bus services along 3O1 Canberra Road, S(759774):
Bus 169 via AMK Hub/Yishun & Woodlands MRT
Bus 856 via Marsiling MRT/Yishun & Woodlands Interchange
Bus 981 via Sembawang Interchange (Service not available after 9.15am and Sundays)
Our parking lots are complimentary, based on first-come, first-served basis.