GAMES ROOM (BUKIT BATOK)
|Normal Mahjong Table||Automated Mahjong Table|
$8.00 (Off Peak), $12 (Peak)
(Subjected to 7% GST)
$12 (Off Peak), $16 (Peak)
(Subjected to 7% GST)
|Minimum of 2hrs booking
Off Peak: Mon-Fri-9am-6pm
Peak: Mon to Fri/Sat/Sun & PH-6pm to 11pm
For bookings, contact 6705-9499 or email enquiries@HomeTeamNS.sg
Bukit Batok Games Room Rules & Regulations
- Games Room can be booked via phone or at Clubhouse Services Counter.
- Advance booking is allowed up to 1 month.
- Booking period is minimum 2 hours and can be extended only subject to availability.
- Multiple booking is not allowed.
- No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-show.
- Member who booked the room must present and sign in on the Members’ Register with Identification Card deposited with the counter.
- The Management reserves the rights to refuse entry to anyone who is unable to produce proof of membership.
- Members and guests must be properly attired to enter premises. Should his/her attires be deemed as inappropriate, he/she shall be refused entry.
Food & Beverage:
- No outside food and beverage are allowed in the room.
- Soft drinks provided in the room are chargeable according to the menu.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Violators shall be reported to the authorities.
- Gambling is against the law. Violators shall be reported to the Police.
Conducts & Behaviors:
- Members shall be responsible for the good conduct and behavior of his/her guests and to ensure
- guests not cause inconvenience, nuisance or annoyance to other persons. Any violator shall be expelled by the Management, or reported to the Police.
- Members are to ensure that the rooms be tidy and clean upon checking out. A cleaning charge is to be imposed if necessary.
- The member shall be liable for any repair or replacement cost for any loss of/damages to any equipment, furniture, fittings or artefacts caused by their guests or themselves as determined by the Management.
- The member shall be responsible for any mishap in the game room during the booking period.
The Management reserves the right to amend, modify or change any rules and regulations without prior notice.