Executive, Membership Services (Balestier)
- Planning and execution of Members Engagement Activities/Campaigns and Programmes to create top-of-mind recall of HomeTeamNS’s offerings.
- To identify desired engagement and/or merchant benefits aligned to marketing strategies.
- Derive collaterals and write-ups to publicize and highlight members engagements campaigns through various communication platforms.
- Sourcing of sponsorship related items to support membership engagement programmes.
- Support in Membership Talks and Roadshows.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has strong understanding of social media and online marketing concepts.
- Knowledge in designing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Media/Video editing and production will be advantageous.
- Good communication and written skills.