To assist HR Manager in employee training plan, competencies development and career development.
- Assist in planning and implementing staff training and development plan, handling and assist to analyze the employee’s training needs analysis.
- Assist in developing and implementing for the staff’s career progression and career map.
- Assist in developing staff’s competency in the aspects of work-skill and personal growth.
- Assist in developing the talent and HIPO and implementing the succession plan
- Assist in recruitment activities such as monitoring of recruitment status, placing job advertisements, screening of resumes, conducting and arranging interviews for hiring managers, extend offer to candidates.
- Responsible for thorough checks on payroll processing before submitting to HRM for final checks.
- Plan and assign interns in accordance with the needs of the respective departments.
- Coordination and administration of performance management and annual review.
- Participate in HR surveys and market research.
- Ensure compliance with local labor legislation for HR activities.
- Assist in government grants or initiatives in training and employment-related grants.
- Assist in the various staff engagement programmes.
- Assist in facilitating the counseling and disciplinary procedures for staff.
- Any other HR & Admin tasks given by HOD.
- At least Diploma holder in Human Resource Management and above.
- Minimal 5 years working experience in similar requirements.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to communicate well.
- Reliable, integrity and able to work independently.
- Innovative, able to work in fast-paced and multi-tasking.
Interested candidates please send or email your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
31 Ah Hood Road,