Executive, Finance & Admin
- Manage, lead and coach Finance/ Admin Officers to ensure smooth workflow of finance processes and compliance to SOPs.
- Involves in timely preparation and approval of Purchase Orders for Clubhouse and business units
- Ensuring accuracy in Clubhouse’s daily counter collections through verification of daily report.
- Involves in other cash collections from revenue generated from other facilities.
- In-charge of Club’s leasing matters, prompt invoicing and collection of rentals and ensuring compliance with all contractual terms.
- To generate and collate monthly reports for Clubhouse (eg: visitation figures, vendors’ figures)
- To perform and ensure that Clubhouse’s carpark matters are timely and accurately administered.
- Co-ordinate and provide timely update of acquisition / disposal of fixed assets within the Clubhouse.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in Microsoft Navision will be advantageous.