As the Facilities Executive, you will assist to ensure operation readiness to the club with direct responsibility in the areas of facilities management, safety and security and contract management.
- Source for, appoint and manage facilities suppliers and service providers
- Manage tenders including preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
- Plan, execute and supervise building upkeep and maintenance
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, workplace safety and building codes
- Liaise with government agencies and authorities for building works and licensing requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Estate Management/ Building Services/ Facility Management.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of building operations and maintenance works.
- Prior experience in hospitality environment will be advantageous