- To plan, organize and execute new and innovative massed- based projects and events including new initiatives such as Alumni connect for member, families and the wider community
- Involve in planning and execution of annual signature events and activities, inclusive of providing operational support during time of event.
- Provide operational and administrative supports in day to day event, activities and courses operations.
- To manage interest groups and organise monthly events that will attract and retain membership
- To manage, assess, track ad report analytics for projects and events
- Working closely with internal departments for publishing of projects and events promotional materials, website, social media or newsletters.
- To solicit sponsorships and ensure that budget is maintained effectively and with cost-efficiency.
- Complete all other duties assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Events Management or Marketing, others equivalent.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field is required
- Possess analytical skills and able to conceptualise innovative ideas.
- Independent, positive, open-minded and self-motivated in getting things done in a fast paced environment. Able to work on weekends when required.
- Good team player and enjoy interacting with people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programmes.
- Experience in Design & Video Software will be an advantage (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, iMovie.etc)
- Experience in HTML programming skills, WordPress, website and social media management will be an advantage.