- Assist in developing, implementing and executing effective marketing strategies for clubhouses’, tenants, events and facilities.
- Managing key marketing channels (Eg. Clubhouse spaces, outdoor advertisements, print & digital media etc.) ensuring that content is updated and communicated clearly with the maximum outreach possible.
- Manage, assess, track and report analytics for various key marketing channels.
- Provide operational and administrative support in day to day event, activities and courses operations.
- To track and ensure that budget is maintained effectively and marketing efforts are cost-effective.
- Assist in planning and execution of annual signature events and activities, inclusive of providing operational support during time of event.
- Assist in planning, organising and executing new and innovative massed- based projects and events for members, families and the wider community.
- Complete all other duties assigned by management
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or relevant certification
- Preferably with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Possess analytical skills and able to conceptualise innovative ideas
- Independent team player, open-minded and highly motivated in getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy interacting with people and must be prepared to work on weekends.
- Proficient in Design Software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Flash etc)
- Proficient in Video Software (E.g. Adobe Premier, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Programmes.
- Experience in html programming skills, WordPress and website & social medical management will be an advantage.