Executive, Digital & Marketing Communications
The executive will play a specialised, and dynamic contributor role as part of the Public Relations & Communications Team. Through digital and online techniques as well as analysis, the executive will pursue specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Assist in execution of measurement and analysis of marketing communications initiatives and impact
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Assist in the content creation, editing, marketing, and management of the corporate website, EDMs and other online assets
- Continuous review, marketing and active management of website and other online assets (including Mobile app)
- Execution of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO/SEM) on a continuous basis
- Creation of content/campaigns to engage online community and members for HomeTeamNS social media channels that include FB and Instagram
- Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
- Involves in undertaking special projects, includes editorial projects, corporate events and activities.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations or any related field.
- Having operational experience in deploying digital marketing, SEM, SEO & CRM marketing would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics etc
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to work independently, whilst also a team player
- Experience in building up social media platforms with a focus on engagement metrics will be looked upon favourably
- Proficient in photo and video editing software will be advantageous
- Possess strong analytical, creative and communication (written & oral) skills
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply