Entry: HomeTeamNS Members only
Venue: Your couch (online tournament)
- For members’ registration, Team Leaders registering must hold a valid HomeTeamNS membership.
- Team Leaders are to submit a roster of at least 5 players. Each team is allowed 1 substitute (optional).
- Team Leaders are responsible for all communication between the team and tournament organiser.
- A player cannot participate in more than 1 (One) team during the tournament.
- Strictly no switching of players is allowed after registration.
- Registration ends 16th April 2021.
Champion – $250 cash
Credit via PayNow to Champion team (1 winner)
• 5-player team tournament.
• Knock Out (Single Elimination).
• All Hero selections and bans will be done in-game.
• Best of 3 (BO3) for Quarter-Finals & Semi-Finals.
• Best of 5 (BO5) for Finals.
• Seedings will be randomly generated.
• The team with the lower seeding number will be tasked to create the custom game.
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
• Players are to be in the game lobby 5 minutes before commencement.
• Disconnected players are to reconnect to the game. There will be no remaking / restarting of match.
• The match will proceed regardless of the team’s attendance.
• There is no pause for the game.
• HomeTeamNS is not liable for any technical difficulties faced by the participants due to their own internet connection or mobile devices issue.
• In the case where participants are cheating, please record their act of cheating and submit it to us as evidence via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone found breaching any rules and regulations would be disqualified immediately and decisions made by HomeTeamNS are final and non-reviewable.
GAME RULES & REGULATIONS
• Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
• Do not use foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
• Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other participants or the organizers.
• Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
• Do not impersonate other individuals.
• Do not spam, be it in text or voip.
• Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game.
• Match fixing to intentionally propel another team to a higher position is not allowed.
• Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
• Participants are advised to take a screenshot of the end of match result.
• HomeTeamNS will not be held responsible for the inability of participants to join in or play the game due to congestion / failure in mobile 3G / 4G / 5G network or personal equipment. HomeTeamNS will not be responsible for providing equipment like iPads, mobile phones etc for use during the competition.
• These rules are non-exhaustive. HomeTeamNS reserve the right to add, remove or amend these rules at any point of time, or act on its sole discretion for the best interests of the organization and event.
• Failure to comply with ANY of the rules and regulations would result in immediate disqualification.
|TOURNAMENT ROUND 2||11 July 2020|
|SEMI-FINALS & FINALS||30 May 2020|
|QUALIFIERS||29 May 2020|