The incumbent will be responsible for the overall administrative management, maintenance and operation of the Clubhouse and its facilities.
- To generate revenues for the clubhouse and develop business opportunity for the clubhouse and in-house tenants.
- Exercise effective control management and people management.
- To initiate, develop and review activities to provide members with a variety of popular and relevant activities.
- Build up good rapports with the members and business stakeholders.
- Strategize the sales & marketing plans to improve patronage of the clubhouse.
- To work closely with NS leaders to develop the clubhouse’s long-term business plans.
- Be responsible for the proper upkeep and maintenance of the clubhouse’s properties comprising all vicinities pertaining to clubhouse operations.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Business Management, Hospitality, Human Resource, Public Relations or any related field.
- The incumbent must possess good leadership with strong project management, good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, handle stress, able to work with people of all level and possess great time management/organizational & social skills.
- A sound knowledge in facility management.
- Good knowledge of finance budgeting, marketing strategy and business management.
- Preferably in 5 years of relevant experience in Clubhouse and Hospitality industry.
- Must be prepared to work irregular hours, including weekends and public holidays.
Interested candidates please send or email your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
31 Ah Hood Road,
- Email: email@example.com