Casa del Rio Melaka
Special Room Rates for HomeTeamNS members!
Located 148 km southeast of Kuala Lumpur, Casa del Rio is nestled in the historic town of Melaka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Meaning ‘Home by the River’ in Spanish, the hotel is the perfect starting point to experience the rich cultural heritage of the Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch and Straits Chinese people.
HomeTeamNS members can enjoy special room rates as follows:
- Enjoy an additional 5% off the Best Available Rates and selected room packages from the hotel’s website with Promo Code “HTNS”
- 10% off the restaurant’s a-la-carte menu (excluding alcoholic drinks and cigars)
Terms and Conditions
- Advance booking is required 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Offer not valid during eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- All rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) unless otherwise stated.
- All rates quoted are subject to 6% service tax.
- Tourism tax (TTX) will be exempted from 1 Jul 2020 to 31 Dec 2022, but TTX will be imposed by the Malaysia Government on non-Malaysian nationals or non-permanent residents holding a My PR card from 01 Jan 2023 onwards.
- Heritage tax of RM2 per room per night will be imposed by the Melaka State Government should be settled directly upon check-out (not included in the room rate and taxes stated herein).
- In the event that the local authorities impose a new tax on your stay after the date of booking, the Hotel is entitled to collect such taxes upon your arrival.
Eve of public holidays and public holidays
No-show will be charged 100% of the total accommodation reservation