Bukit Batok – Executive, Business Development & Marketing
- Develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the business units on executing marketing programme/campaign and drive brand visibility and sales.
- Apply marketing mix across advertising, social media, below-the-line activities, events, sponsorship and PR.
- Identify and work with marketing partners on programmes and campaigns that will help to achieve marketing objectives and outcomes.
- Maintain social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram to ensure social media objectives are achieved.
- Manage project budget and P&L.
- Conduct market research such as member’s surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups.
- Manage members and customer relationships
- Develop process to handle feedback, request and other points of engagement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Demonstrate a creative flair and able to work at the conceptual level for programme and campaigns.
- Experience in the media and public relations industries will be advantageous.
- Proficient in Photoshop and video-editing.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to thrive under work pressure, has a sharp eye for details and is extremely meticulous.
- Good project management skills with problem solving skills to overcome difficulties to programme or campaign execution.
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently.
- Able to start work on short notice/immediately.