Hit the lanes for a rolling good time. Stand to win $300 cash prize!
HomeTeamNS-JOM Bowling Tournament is back! Gather your bowling kakis and join us for some competitive fun! Experience the game on our lanes and stand to walk away with attractive cash prizes!
- Date: 7 March 2020, Saturday
- Time: 2pm to 6pm
- Venue: HomeTeamNS Balestier, Superbowl (31 Ah Hood Rd, Singapore 329979)
9-Pin Bowling Tournament (Solo)
○ 2pm to 4pm: Member Category
○ 4pm to 6pm: Open Category
○ 6pm: Lucky Draw and Prize presentation
Practice throw and competition
Stand to walk away with…
|Category||1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|Member (HomeTeamNS & JOM)||Trophy + $300 cash||Trophy + $150 cash||Trophy + $100 cash|
|Open||Trophy + $200 cash||Trophy + $100 cash||Trophy + $80 cash|
Categories and Rates
|Category||Early Bird |
(Register by 14 Feb 2020)
|Member (HomeTeamNS & JOM)||$30||$35|
Registration closes on 1 March 2020! Sign up today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are applicable for participants above 18 years old.
- Pre-registration is compulsory for all participants.
- Registration or booking through telephone WILL NOT be accepted.
- Payments are to be made prior to the event.
- Fees paid are non-transferable and non-refundable unless it is being cancelled by HomeTeamNS. Any refunds will be made within 2 months upon receiving of duly completed and signed “Request for Refund form”.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM reserves the right to make any changes or modify our terms & conditions without prior notice.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM reserves the rights to cancel or change venue if the minimum number of teams is not met at specific clubhouse(s).
- By registering, participants agree to be photographed and video recorded on the event day for the purpose of publicity and for use in future publicity collaterals.
- By registering, participants agree to receive email and SMS update pertaining to HomeTeamNS-JOM events and promotions.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM shall not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any death or injury, damage or loss, suffered or caused during participation, and this includes all costs and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.