ADVENTURE SPECIALIST / PROGRAMME SPECIALIST
Responsible for overall operations of the relevant facility including but not limiting to Programme Facilitation, Logistic management, Housekeeping, Maintenance/ Repair and Security
- Planning of facility related programmers and activities, including booking of facilities among others.
- Actual day set up of venue, programme flow and deployment programmes safety officers.
- Conduct group administrative and safety briefing sessions with all the participants in a conducive environment.
- Facilitate agreed programmes with quality service and achieve an overall favourable rating at the eightieth percentile (80%) for post-activity evaluation.
- Provide contingency plans for wet weather programme, backup activities in case of certain programme mechanism failure, hazy air conditions, etc.
- Compile and provide each participating with a photo album for archival purpose.
- Regularly customize and tailor-make new and exciting experiential learning centric activities.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, and ensure its good working condition.
- Post activity evaluation and report.
- Conduct regular risk and safety assessment on present and future facility related programmes
- Perform regular inspection and maintenance on equipment conditions and conformance with safety procedures; updates emergency plans and procedures and assures yearly PE certifications for all of the Adventure Centre Elements.
- At least GCE “O” level, N-Level, NITEC or Higher NITEC holder.
- Have been working at least 1 year in the similar working experience and industry.
- Passion and pleasant, and good customer service skill.
- Good Communication Skill.