What is NS50?
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of National Service (NS), the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will provide HomeTeamNS and SAFRA benefits to more than 1,000,000 National Servicemen. This is a recognition initiative to thank our National Servicemen for their dedicated service to the nation.
Perks & Privileges
In recognition of 50 years of National Service, all eligible National Servicemen will receive a NS50 Recognition Package (1 year FREE HomeTeamNS Membership PLUS $100 HomeTeamNS vouchers). Redemption of HomeTeamNS50 vouchers ends on 31 December 2018.
What to look out for in the mail?
You will receive either a white envelope sent on Government Service, or a green SmartPac plastic folder, that will contain your NS50 Recognition package. Both will have the NS50 Logo printed on them.
List of Participating Merchants:
Education & Wellness
IT & Telco
Shopping & Lifestyle
Travel & Leisure
More to come… check back again for the latest updates!
Who is Eligible?
All National Servicemen (Full-time and Operationally Ready) serving/who served in the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF). Click here for a list of FAQs on the NS50 Recognition Package.
Calendar of Events
For Home Team‘s NS50 Calendar of Events, please click here!
How/When to register?
For Existing HomeTeamNS Members,
- Update your residential or preferred mailing address in the Member’s Portal by 28 February 2017
- NS50 Recognition Package will be sent to your updated address
- 1-year membership will be extended from your current expiry date after 1 May 2017
For NSman who is not a HomeTeamNS member,
- A notification letter will be sent out from Mid-2017 onwards to inform you on the eligibility and registration process
- Register for your NS50 Recognition Package via the HomeTeamNS Redemption Portal (Coming Soon)
- You will receive your NS50 Recognition Package in 4 to 6 weeks after registration.
NS50 HomeTeamNS hotline: 1800 350 5050
NS Call Centre:
1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) (if you are calling from Singapore)
+65 65676767 (if you are calling from overseas)