Embark on our first 5D4N Auto Adventure trip to Betong, Thailand from 17 – 21 May!
Join us on a 5D4N trip to Betong Thailand! To commemorate Singapore Bicentennial, we will be driving up to Betong Thailand clocking a total of 1819km! You will get to explore the different points of interest such as Piyamit Tunnel and largest mail box in Thailand!
- Date: 17 – 21 May 2019
- Reporting Time: 0500hrs
- Reporting Venue: HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok
- Enquiries: aaig@HomeTeamNS.sg
- Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/autoadventure
|AAIG Member (Double)||$358|
|HomeTeamNS Member (Double)||$388|
*For child aged 5 to 21 years old, the Child must have His/Her own Family Membership card to enjoy member rates.
5D4N, Betong Thailand Itinerary
- One(1) Night Stay in Ipoh, Two(2) Nights Stay in Betong, Thailand and One(1) Night stay in Petaling Jaya
- Four(4) Breakfasts, Three(3) Lunches, Five(5) Dinners Included
- All Entrance Fees to Museum, Points of Interests and etc Included
- One(1) Complimentary AAIG (Mandarin Collar) T-Shirt Per Car
- One(1) Goodie Bag Per Car
- Convoy Safety Guidance by Experienced AAIG Committee Members
- Lucky Draw Prizes (for each car)
Points of Interest:
- Piyamit Tunnel
- Talay Mok Aiyeowang or Sea of Cloud
- Namtok Chaloem Phra Kiat Ro Kao Waterfall
- Phra Mahathat Chadi Phra Phutthammaprakat Temple
- Largest Mail Box in Thailand
- Gua Tempurang, Gopeng, Perak
REGISTER VIA THE FORM BELOW:
Register by 30 Apr 2019 *Registration Extended for Signature Trip*
Minimum 10 pax for the trip to proceed.
Pre-trip briefing date: 10 May 2019, Friday
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration or booking through telephone WILL NOT be accepted.
Miscellaneous food and other expenses are to be borne by participants.
Submission of registration is not a proof of acceptance (subject to event min. pax) and participants will be notified of the registration via email prior to event date.
HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to reject any registration without any valid reason.
Upon registration confirmation, participants will receive information on payment process.
Do note that processed payment will not be automatically accepted.
HomeTeamNS reserves the right to make any changes or modify our Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to cancel or change venue if the minimum number of pax is not met at the specific clubhouse(s).
HomeTeamNS shall not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any death or injury, damage or loss, suffered or caused during participation, and these include but not limited to all costs and expenses incurred.
Participant to read and comply with (AUTO ADVENTURE INTEREST GROUP TRIP TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COMPLIANCE PARTICIPANT COPY) which will be sent via a separate email upon registration.
HomeTeamNS’s decisions are final. No correspondence will be entertained.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS