Embark on a 3D2N wonderful journey this school holiday to explore the historical places & attractions in Kuala Lumpur!
Feeling tired or stressed out at work? Time for an exciting and well-deserved break for you and your family. This year-end school holiday season, join us for a fun and rewarding trip to KL to rejuvenate your mind and soul. On this trip, we will explore city highlights, savour delicious food and not forgetting shopping and many more exciting adventures!
- Date: 16 – 18 Nov 2019, Saturday – Monday
- Pre-trip briefing date: 12 Nov, Tuesday
- Reporting Time: 0530hrs
- Reporting Venue: HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok
- Enquiries: aaig@HomeTeamNS.sg
- Facebook Messenger: https://messenger.com/t/autoadventure
|AAIG Ordinary/Affiliate/Family Member||$188|
|AAIG Social Member||$198|
|HomeTeamNS Ordinary/Affiliate/Family Member||$218|
|HomeTeamNS Social Member||$228|
*For child aged 5 to 21 years old, the Child must have His/Her own Family Membership card to enjoy member rates.
3D2N Kuala Lumpur Itinerary
16 November (Saturday)
- 0530hrs – Gather at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok
- 0600hrs – Depart from HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok
- Two(2) nights stay at the Sunway Putra Hotel & Suite or equivalent, subject to availability
- Two(2) breakfasts, two(2) lunches & three(3) dinners included
- One(1) complimentary AAIG gift per car
- One(1) goodie bag per car
- Convoy Safety Guidance by experienced AAIG committee members
Points of Interest:
- National Museum of Malaysia (entrance fee included)
- Petronas Twin Tower
- Menera KL Tower High Tea (3.30pm – 5.30pm at Atmosphere 360 revolving restaurant)
- Merdeka Square
- KL Central Market
- Petaling Street Night Market
- Royal Selangor Pewter Visitor Centre
- Royal Palace Kuala Lumpur (Istana Negara)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST VIA THE FORM BELOW:
- Register by 2 November 2019
Terms and conditions
- A minimum of 10 pax for the trip to proceed.
- Registration can be done personally at our Customer Service Counter. Registration or booking through telephone WILL NOT be accepted.
- Miscellaneous food and other expenses are to be borne by participants.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the right to make any Changes or modify our Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to cancel or change venue if the minimum number of pax is not met at the specific clubhouse(s).
- HomeTeamNS shall not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any death or injury, damage or loss, suffered or caused during participation, and these include but not limited to all costs and expenses incurred.
- HomeTeamNS decisions are final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Participant to read and comply with *AUTO ADVENTURE INTEREST GROUP TRIP TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COMPLIANCE PARTICIPANT COPY)*
- HomeTeamNS’s decisions are final. No correspondence will be entertained.