Hit the court with your ‘A’ team and stand to win attractive cash prizes!
Our 2nd annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is making its return this March Holiday! Gather your kakis in groups of 4 to battle it out for the Grand Slam! Secure your spots early to avoid disappointment.
- Date: 16 March 2019, Saturday
- Time: 9am to 3pm
- Venue: Multi-Purpose Indoor Sports Hall, HomeTeamNS-JOM Balestier, Level 2
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under 16 Category
- HomeTeamNS/JOM Member: $40/team
- Guest: $60/team
- HomeTeamNS/JOM Member: $60/team
- Guest: $80/team
REGISTER VIA THE LINK(S) BELOW
Registration & Payment **IMPORTANT**
- Under the “Total No. of Pax (including yourself)” field, indicate ‘4’ to register for 1 team, ‘8’ to register for 2 teams and etc. 4 pax is equivalent to registering for 1 team.
- Ensure that you are registering for the correct category; either Under 16 or Open.
- Participants who fall in the following category are NOT allowed to participate;
- National Basketball Player as of 16 March 2019
- Ex National Basketball Player as of 16 March 2015
- Professional Basketball Club Player as of 16 March 2019 (Earning any form of income through the sports)
- Participants who are registering for U16 Category must be 16 years old and under as of 1 January 2019.
- All registration must be made via the HomeTeamNS Event Portal.
- Registration or booking through telephone or front desk WILL NOT be accepted.
- Registration period ends on 1 March 2019, 2359HRS.
- Upon successful payment, an email confirmation and receipt will be sent to your indicated email address.
- All payment made are non-refundable.
- This event is open to both HomeTeamNS/JOM Members and Guests.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM reserves the right to make any changes or modify our terms & conditions without prior notice.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM reserves the rights to cancel or change venue if the minimum number of teams is not met at specific clubhouse(s).
- By registering, participants agree to be photographed and video recorded on the event day for the purpose of publicity and for use in future publicity collaterals.
- By registering, participants agree to receive email and SMS update pertaining to HomeTeamNS-JOM events and promotions.
- HomeTeamNS-JOM shall not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any death or injury, damage or loss, suffered or caused during participation, and this includes all costs and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
What time do I report for HomeTeamNS-JOM 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament 2019?
Players are to report at HomeTeamNS-JOM Multi-Purpose Hall at 8.30am as safety and competition briefing will commence at 9.00am.
What is the competition format?
HomeTeamNS-JOM 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament 2019 will be played out in 2 formats; Round Robin and Single Elimination.
How many players in a team to participate in this tournament?
Each team must have a minimum of 3 players + 1 substitute.
How am I entitled to sign up and make payment to enjoy the HomeTeamNS-JOM members rate?
Out of the 3 main players, one player must be a HomeTeamNS Ordinary/JOM member to enjoy the members rate.
Are guests allowed to participate in HomeTeamNS-JOM 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament 2019?
Yes, guests are welcome to take part in this tournament.
Are female team or mixed gender team allowed to participate?
No, only male teams are allowed to participate in this tournament.