You will be responsible for the planning, organizing, executing and coordinating of events/activities for the members.
- Minimum Diploma qualifications. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- A passion for events and communication with an eye for details and provide creative ideas/proposals;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and yet contribute as a team player; and
- Pleasant deposition with positive attitude, team player and able to commit beyond normal working hours.
- Candidates with proven track record in event management will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates can send or email your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
2 Bukit Batok West Avenue 7